Living Benefits include:
While most of us think, “It will never happen to me,” these conditions can touch
anyone, anywhere, at anytime—often without warning. Thanks to modern
medicine, more people are surviving these events than ever before. But you’re
likely to lose income during treatment and recovery, and you and your family will
need help paying out-of-pocket medical expenses, plus everyday costs. That’s
why a critical illness insurance plan can make a difference.
Here are the facts ...
Nearly one in two Canadians is expected to be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime.
In 2020, 225,800 new cases of cancer will occur in Canada (110,000 women and 115,800 men will be diagnosed).
There are an estimated 70,000 heart attacks each year in Canada. That’s one heart attack every seven minutes.
There are over 50,000 strokes in Canada each year. That’s one stroke every 10 minutes.
An estimated one million cases of head injuries are seen yearly in North American emergency departments.
The Hospital Essentials Sickness Plan…
Pays up to $9,000 a month directly to you, starting with the very first day you are hospitalized* due to a sickness. Plus pays you a recovery benefit following hospitalization for a minimum of 10 days.
Protects you from any sickness such as:
• Appendicitis • Kidney Stones • Asthma
• Tonsillitis • Pneumonia • Arthritis
• Complications from pregnancy • Crohn’s disease • Ulcers
And most importantly, it protects you against the big three:
• Heart Attack, Cancer, and Stroke
Protects you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Pays cash directly to you in addition to benefits provided by any other insurance policy, worker’s compensation or any government
employment insurance program.
The Hospital Essentials Accident Plan…
Pays up to $9,000 a month directly to you, starting with the very first day you are hospitalized* due to an accident. Plus pays you a recovery benefit following hospitalization for a minimum of 10 days.
Protects you from any accident whether...
• In a car, bus, taxi, truck or train;
• On a motorcycle, boat, ATV or any recreational vehicle;
• In a private or commercial aircraft;
• Hunting, fishing, participating in any sport or recreational activity; or
• Fire or smoke inhalation.
In other words, regardless of your occupation or hobbies, we cover you if you are injured at home, at work, at play or any activity whatsoever,24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Pays cash directly to you in addition to benefits provided by any other insurance policy, worker’s compensation or any government employment insurance program.
Disability Insurance ( Income Guard)
Your ability to earn an income is one of your greatest assets. People often take this ability for granted – until they lose it. No matter what you do for a living, monthly bills and daily living expenses can pile up fast when you’re sick or injured and can’t work. 48% of Canadians live paycheque to paycheque and would find it difficult to meet their financial obligations if their pay was delayed by just a week.*
*2015 Canadian Payroll Association National Payroll Week Research Survey
Extra cash to help pay your mortgage and daily expenses if you were without yourpaycheque would certainly help out, wouldn’t It
Accidents and illnesses are a fact of life and can happen to anyone at any time.
1 in 3 people, on average, will be disabled for 90 days or longer before age 65.*
The average length of a disability that lasts over 90 days is nearly 3 years.*
*Disability in Canada; Initial findings from the Canadian Survey on Disability. Statistics Canada, Fall 2012.
“What about government and workplace benefits?
They cover me, right?”
*Programs vary by province, but none cover 100% of earnings.Even as an employee how would you live on only a portion of your income? Plus, you might have to wait months to get payment.
How long would payments continue?
Government benefits may only pay a portion of your salary* and many workers, Including self-employed small business owners,are not covered
Workplace benefits only go so far – leaving you at risk for accidents that happen off the job
How Income guard will work for you:
1. Pays cash directly to you to help pay your mortgage, loans, and every day living
expenses when you’re sick or hurt and can’t work
2. Offers customized options to create the protection that is right for you
3. Gives you peace of mind when you need it most so you can focus on getting better
4. Fills the income gap not covered by government and workplace benefits
5. Pays cash directly to you up to $5,000 per month for up to 5 full years while you
are sick or injured and can’t work
6. Pays a 50% partial recovery benefit* when you return to work part-time
7. Requires no payment of premiums while you are “on claim”
8. The service, strength and security of our company, protecting generations of
satisfied customers since 1922
Now, let’s see what level of protection works best for you ..