Online networking & presentations
- CashFLOW with Marta & MikeWed, Jan 27WebinarJan 27, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMWebinarStart the New Year with a cashFLOW strategy and a positive money mindset to fuel your financial goals. Join @Marta and me for a unique experience integrating cashFLOW management with Inner Work focused on money, so you can start transforming your relationship with finances
- Investing in Real EstateThu, Nov 19WebinarNov 19, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:40 PM ESTWebinarThe Real Estate Market continues to be active, lots of multiple offers on available properties and still a seller's market in many areas of the GTA. As we continue learning to cope with the Covid-19 reality, many people are watching the real estate market and reaching out to us to find out if invest
- Investing in Real EstateThu, Sep 17WebinarSep 17, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:40 PM EDTWebinarThinking of purchasing a home for yourself or helping your children achieve their homeownership goals, investing in a rental property, leveraging your existing home equity to plan for a future investment? Join us! This is a free, online, educational seminar! No obligation to purchase!
- Cost saving strategies for businesses and cash flow planning for individualThu, May 07https://zoom.us/j/99056525495?status=succesMay 07, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMhttps://zoom.us/j/99056525495?status=succesAnne Falomo, CMA,CPA will have a presentation on Cost saving strategies for businesses, how to leverage them on an ongoing basis including common practices and challenges Mike Butean,CCS will have a presentation about how a cash flow plan can help you pay you debt faster and also buildon't Miss Out
- Seg Funds & Guaranteed Income for LifeThu, Apr 30https://zoom.us/s/98508896183Apr 30, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMhttps://zoom.us/s/98508896183Mike Butean-Professional Financial Candidate will do a presentation about seg funds and why they are safer and better then mutual funds and most importantly how you can get guaranteed income for life We will have a networking part at the beginning followed up by presentation and Q&A